1. It is important to support an argument with data because if you and the other person get into an argument and you have evidence and he doesn't then you're more liable to win the argument. 2. Because, the advertising firm would want to know who and what they are competing against. 3. The audience for this paper is Ms. VanDop and the teens in our grade.
1. Romantic love "It’s no wonder, then, that some of the most well-known and powerful tales involve love, most notably romantic love. Romeo and Juliet, by William Shakespeare, is one of those stories. It is also among the most famous, perhaps because of its implications that love is so overarching that it surpasses death and has no awareness and/or concern for possible barriers." 2. Romantic because, "In romantic love, you want the other person.” 3. After I got done reading the article, I think that Juliet was more responsible with her emotions than Romeo. "She thinks only of her “need” to be with him and not of the effects on the others who closely share her life."
1. Romeo and Juliet is a political story because the prince exil him and promises to execute him him returns to the city.
2. Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy because Romeo kills Juliet's cousin and flee and Juliet take a sleeping potion so she can't get married again and romeo comes back and finds her sleeping and he kills himself and then when she woke up she found him dead and she kills herself then the families stop feuding.
3. Going to the theatre in shakespeare times is Different then going now. Because the wasn't any microphones or any lights so it was hard for people to draw their attention to the stage. But know we can because we have light and spotlight lights and different stuff to get our attention at plays.
1. I got to bed at 10-11 o' clock. Because I go home lay on my couch and watch tv and fall asleep. The reason I think I fall asleep when I come home is because I have gym at the end of the day and I be so tired.
2. "In the United States, the observation that teenagers have biologically delayed sleep patterns compared with
adults prompted several schools to put back the start of the school day. An analysis of the impact by Kyla
Wahlstrom at the University of Minnesota found that academic performance was enhanced, as was
attendance. Sleeping in class declined, as did self-reported depression.
In the U.K., Monkseaton High School near Newcastle instituted a 10 a.m. start in 2009 and saw an uptick in
However, a later start by itself is not enough. Society in general and teenagers in particular must start to take
3. It is important to get your sleep because, "Sleep disruption
increases the level of the stress hormone cortisol. Impulsive behaviors, lack of empathy, sense of humor, and
mood are similarly affected. " I try to get 8 hours of sleep but when I take naps when I get home from school. I can only get 6 hours of sleep.